Dental Nurse should be able to carry out the following:
• Open and close the surgery daily
• Adhere to health and safety protocols as well as cross-infection to the highest standard
• Ensure all dental instruments are correctly decontaminated
• Set up surgery for every patient
• Provide the Dentist with the correct instruments and equipment
• Serve as an assistant to the Dentist during treatment by passing relevant equipment and instruments to him, in the same vein retracting and aspirating if necessary
• Mix and prepare materials
• Write patient notes efficiently and correctly as dictated by the Dentist
• Monitor patients from entering the room, during treatment and after the surgery
• Offer reassurance and support to patients
• Carry out stock/supply control
• Greet patients and check them in
• Answer the phone and deal with patient inquiries
• Liaise with laboratories and referral hospitals/practices
• Book appointments (Proficiency in use Microsoft Office)
• Manage Patient Database (Store & Retrieve Patient information correctly).
• Certificate of Higher Education in Dental Nursing provided by a certified university.
• Certificate of Proficiency in Dental Nursing awarded by an institution recognized by the Association of Dental Hospitals.
• Must be between Age 23-28
• Must Reside in Lagos Island and Environ.