- Excessive traveling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
- As per the need of the business, the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
- Candidate with a chemistry/chemical/paint technology background.
- Candidate with minimum 4+ years of experience in selling decorative paint/paint chemicals/construction chemicals or other industrial products.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality, or quantity:
- Sales Strategy - Prepare a sales plan with a road map to achieve the planned business objectives through identification and tapping new business opportunities; with profit responsibility.
- To manage the implementation of all the relevant applicable SOP's. To ensure business transactions are executed as per given prices and policies.
- To explore new business opportunities and ventures for business growth.
- Day to Day Management: To manage the day-to-day operations of the sales region gathering information, share inputs, encouraging teamwork, and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high-performance standards.
- To make the regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To develop dealer networks in each state as per assigned territory/region and promote them for higher coverage in the assigned state.
- To perform sales activities for various customers in close coordination with the Sales/Product Manager.
- Customer Relationship: To develop a new customer base and sustain the existing business by periodic customer meetings, conducting various customer trials, and managing effective customer intimacy.
- To facilitate FRT/ART in building accurate profiling for the customer to explore new business opportunities and the right product promotion.
- Key Accounts: To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional teams/management where appropriate to ensure a prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- Projects tracking on a continuous basis to Judge the market potential for key products and striving to widen the customer base through extensive research.
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
- Sales Targets: To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share, and profitability
- Sales Growth: To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share, and profitability.
- Budget: To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget to ensure business alignment.
- Reporting: To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies, and standards.
- Related Assignment: To perform other related duties or assignments as and when assigned.