- Daily monitoring of activities in the Estate.
- Day to day administration of the Estate as may be directed.
- Keeping a register of all the landlords and occupants of the Estate
- Keeping records of the debt portfolio of all the
- Landlords/residents of the Estates regarding Ground rents and Estate maintenance fees.
- Communicating the values of the organization to the residents and reporting all deviations to the supervisor.
- Get from the supervisor, the list of all the landlords/residents
- Containing their names, unit numbers, expected ground rent and estate maintenance from inception, amount paid, outstanding and phone numbers.
- Study the list, ask questions where necessary, visit the estate and familiarize self with the layout of the estate.
- Place calls to all the debtors, intimating them of their outstanding ground rents and estate maintenance fees, extract commitment on payment schedules.
- Keep records of your discussions with the debtors and follow up resiliently until all the areas of payments are cleared.
- Collect evidence of payment manually or electronically from the debtors, revert to the office with it and get receipts of payment from the account section.
- Make daily/weekly and monthly report of recoveries to the supervisor as well as challenges encountered within the period for counseling.
- Any other official assignment as may be delegated by the supervisor from time to time and as the need arises.
- OND (either in Business Administration and Management, Public Administration, Accountancy or Estate Management) with Upper Credit.
- Very good in ICT, written and social media communication, report writing and flare for numeric.
- Age – not more than 30 years of age.