Database and Web Development Instructor
Software & Data
We are looking for a freelance instructor who can deliver higher education program courses on Database and web development.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- To deliver training and facilitate courses on database and web development
- To help students with projects and assignments
- To create new course content and update existing content.
- To deliver offline/online lectures on a part-time basis.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or British Computer Society (BCS) Diploma or PGD qualifications with at least 2 years experience.
- Practical knowledge and Experience in database and web development.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in PHP, MySQL, and Python.
- Experienced delivery of higher education courses with strong communication skills and the ability to support students with projects.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.