We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Data Science Tutor/Instructor to join our team and contribute to the education of aspiring data analysts. As a Data Science Tutor/Instructor, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality training both online and onsite, using the latest industry curriculum.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Conduct engaging and effective data analysis training sessions for students.
- Utilize the latest industry curriculum to ensure students receive up-to-date and relevant knowledge.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Provide support and guidance to students to enhance their understanding of data science concepts.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in computer science, statistics, or information systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Immediate availability to commence work.
- Proficiency in Python and experience with the Python Data Science ecosystem (pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, etc.).
- Strong subject-matter expertise in Data Science, with a broad awareness of practices and in-depth knowledge of at least a few subtopics.
- Experience in teaching and/or curriculum design.
- Comfortable and compelling in public speaking situations.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of individuals.
- Self-starting with the ability to work autonomously with little oversight.
Professional certification from any of the following is an added advantage:
- Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate
- Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate
- IBM Data Science Professional Certificate
- Certified Analytics Professional (CAP)
- Cloudera Certified Data Analyst (CCA Data Analyst)
- SAS Certified Data Scientist
- Data Science Micro Masters Program
Location: Candidates must be residing in Lagos, Nigeria.
If you are passionate about data science education and meet the above requirements, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications. Applications will be accepted until 27th November 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.