Interested in a full-time, paid remote 8 - 12 week internship with a company in the US, UK, or Canada. We will accept students or recent graduates with degrees in quantitative subjects/STEM areas like Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Biochemistry, or Computer Science. Your degree should have a significant quantitative component. DiversiBoard wants to hear from you. DiversiBoard works to place highly qualified individuals with companies looking for diverse talent at no cost to the candidates.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Currently pursuing a university degree or recent graduate (within the last five years)
- Strong grades. A wide variety of academic subjects are accepted but your degree must have a significant quantitative component.
- Focus on critical thinking skills.
- National (anywhere since the position is remote)
- Recently graduated (graduated less than 5 years ago) or are going to be graduating shortly.
Remuneration:NGN 300,000 to 400,000 per month
- Interns will work remotely with teams located in the US (New York, Pittsburgh, San Francisco, Durham, Miami, Atlanta, or Austin), the UK (London or Cambridge), or Canada (Toronto, Waterloo, Vancouver, or Ottawa).
- Internships will take place over an 8 to 12-week period. Due to these being remote positions, selected candidates will need to maintain a high-speed internet connection for the duration of their internship.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.