We are hiring a expert in Data Science in Omni-channel Customer Journey Analytics to join our very talented team! We are building a NEW platform that enables people and organisations to register for technology trainings. The usability and overall user experience need to be highly tailored to making our participants as comfortable with the process and the information we provide.
We are looking for a person with strong technical skills along with depth of industry experience who can lead by example.
Key Skills & Attributes
· Strong technical knowledge of Data Science in Omni-channel Customer Journey Analytics
· Practical experience of working in Data Science in Omni-channel Customer Journey Analytics
· Experience with creating training courses for face to face and/or remote trainings
· Experience recording screencast videos
· Can devote minimum of 20 hours a week on this assignment
· Passionate about sharing knowledge, teaching, delivering high quality outcomes
Who You Are
If you are somebody who identifies with these attributes, abilities, and experiences, you're likely a great fit:
· Shared vision - you are inspired by our team charter and envision an opportunity to contribute to it
· Big picture thinking - you can make trade-offs on technical course outlines against business impact
· Experienced - have 6+ recent years of working as a Data Scientist in Omni-channel Customer Journey Analytics
· Independent - find high-value things to do and do them; are not paralysed without guidance; can work without a project manager
· Collaborative - give and take criticism and praise well, work with your team as a whole
· Systems thinker - consider broad guided learning outlines
· Distributed - comfortable building long-distance relationships with distributed team members; are a proactive collaborator
· Communicator - are articulate; ok with meetings; write docs; have the heart of a teacher
· Explorative - try new things; track state of the art; is self-motivated to try new experiments
· You work well in a collaborative environment. You believe in your methods but keep an open mind, taking suggestions and feedback on board as well.
- £400-500 per course + profit sharing
- You can do as many course as you want
- Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Commission