1. Develop Course Objectives and Outline along with Head of Curriculum
2. Create Course Contents (textual, videos/audio recording)
3. Create Course Assessments (Quizzes, exercises, assignments, projects)
4. Work with Head of Curriculum and Project Manager to ensure that deliverables meet the required specifications and assessment criteria.
5. Hold Remote Virtual Live Classes (subject to interest and availability)
6. Write blog posts and articles on Data Science and Analytics
1. Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in any relevant field.
2. Data Enthusiast and passionate about teaching
3. Knowledge of tool such as IBM SPSS, Microsoft Excel, R, Python, SQL, Power Bi, Tableau, SAS, Stata etc.
4. Real-life and hands-on experience working as a data professional.
5. Available for at least 5 hrs/week to teach remotely or record courses.
6. Location does not matter