This role is tasked with processing the personal data of staff, customers, providers, and any other data subjects in compliance with the applicable data protection rules. Similarly, you would be the main point of contact between RH and Data Protection authorities and also help us improve our management of potentially sensitive information and carry out regular internal security audits.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Ensuring Reliance Health is compliant with laws and regulations in the territories that we operate in.
- Setting standards and reviewing policies and procedures globally that meet the requirements under the GDPR and any localization requirements in countries of operation.
- Serving as the primary point of contact and liaison for the Data Protection Authorities on all data protection-related matters under the local legislation.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for privacy/compliance queries in the business.
- Organizing data protection impact assessments, data privacy audits, and delivering privacy training to both staff and various business units.
- Implementing measures and a privacy governance framework to manage data used in compliance with the GDPR, including developing templates for data collection, assisting with data mapping, and vendor management reviews.
- Monitoring changes to local privacy laws and making recommendations to the [Data Privacy / Information Governance] Committee when appropriate.
- Working with key internal stakeholders in the review of projects and related data to ensure compliance with local data privacy laws, and where necessary, complete and advise on privacy impact assessments.
- Reviewing vendor contracts and consents needed to implement projects in partnership with the firm’s Procurement and Information Security functions, and ensuring filing requirements with local regulators are achieved.
- Managing and conducting ongoing reviews of Reliance Health's privacy governance framework including Binding Corporate Rules
- Collaborating with the Division Leads to maintaining records of all data assets and exports, and maintaining a data security incident management plan to ensure timely remediation of incidents including impact assessments, security breach response, complaints, claims or notifications, and responding to subject access requests (SARs)
- Collaborating with the Division Leads to raising employee awareness of data privacy and security issues, and providing training on the subject matter.
- Developing strategies and initiatives to ensure engagement with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience as a Data Protection Officer/Data Compliance officer or in a related field
- Expertise in both local and international Data protection guidelines such as GDPR
- Experience serving as the primary contact for supervisory authorities and individuals whose data is processed by an organization.
- Experience within a legal, audit, and/or risk function department
- Knowledge of and understanding of Data Security
- Good project management skills
- Confident individual with a proactive attitude.
- Proven ability to deal with confidential matters and with discretion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.