This role supports the monitoring and evaluation manager to input encoded data or information into computer databases and spreadsheets.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors
- Compile, sort, and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work
- Select materials needed to complete work assignments
- Perform data analysis by preparing data tables, graphs, and other analytic displays as may be directed
- Archive completed documents in appropriate locations.
- Degree in sciences or a health-related field, management or social sciences
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience in a related role
- Speak fluent English and Hausa and can work proficiently in both languages
- Resident in Katsina or willing to relocate (at own cost)
- Excellent computing skills including data entry, data cleansing, and preparing data for analysis
- Proficient with Microsoft Apps (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Notes), video conference software (e.g, Teams, Zoom, Google Meet)
- Available for onboarding by mid-December (to be done onsite)
- Available for on-site project take-off in January 2023 after the contract has been signed
- SPSS or STATA or other statistical software packages
- Attention to detail - careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Problem-solving - ability to use logic to diagnose complex problems and identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Integrity - behaves with honesty and ethics
- Dependability - behaves in a reliable, responsible, and dependable manner when fulfilling obligations
- Cooperation - pleasant with colleagues and beneficiaries and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.