- Oversee quantitative and qualitative analyses in relation to studies the principal investigator is conducting, reviewing, and editing data and analyses to ensure completeness and accuracy of information; follow up with subjects to resolve problems or clarify data collected and analyses completed.
- Work in collaboration with Barnard and Columbia offices of institutional research to design and complete research using institutional data to evaluate programs, assessing needs, supporting strategic planning, and providing analytical guidance where necessary.
- Lead programs for research assistants in the collection, processing, and management of a variety of data, including processing incoming source data, restructuring data files, evaluating data quality, and performing data cleaning operations as needed.
- Process, consolidate, and transform data sets within and between databases using statistical techniques.
- Participate in professional development activities to stay current on matters related to education, economics, training, and current research.
- The candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn sector-specific information and incorporate it into presentations and written materials
- Experience with data collection preferred