- Shuttle between project locations for data entry and documents scanning.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Handle and maintain Company’s equipment and shall be held liable for any damage.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Run company’s errands to project site and other locations
- Attend to the needs of clients at the project site.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Maintain office supplies to project locations
- Attend to other tasks that may be assigned.
- Project support to assist with data management including the Collection, review, correction and entry of field data into the database
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
- Strong Organizational & Administrative skills
- Good Problem-Solving Skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate a desktop computer in a network environment, including Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Successful Applicants will be working in their state of origin or state of residence
- Minimum of SSCE/OND
- The candidate should preferably be 20-24 years
- No experience required, ability to learn and adjust
Timeline: 4 months with possible extension
Stipend: 20,000- 40,000 inclusive of performance allowance