• Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize data capturing.
• Creating accurate spreadsheets.
• Entering, uploading, and updating data swiftly and accurately
• Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
• Ensuring data is backed up.
• Engaging visitors via email, live chat, and phone
• Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
• Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
• Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office Word and Excel (formal computer training may be advantageous in progressing in this career).
• 1+ years’ experience in the relevant field.
• Good command of English.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
• Proficient use of CRM systems and practices.
• Proficient touch-typing skills.
• Ability to work to time constraints.
• A reliable laptop running Windows 10.
• Analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Bachelor's Degree (preferred).
Bachelor's Degree (preferred).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position, current resume, and a clear indication of your date of availability to worK