- Excellent and rapid data entry skills.
- Performing reports and updates on Excel and Databases.
- Ability to respond to computer screen prompts and analysis.
- Ability to enter orders on a computer system and close the orders while following instructions.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams.
- Be highly switched on and can confidently use a computer system while responding to information.
- 10-key speed of at least 8,000 KPH with minimal errors
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with regards to financial matters
- Excellent team working and organisational skills.
- Comfortable with accepting and applying constructive criticism.
- Willing to accept organisational changes.
- Has advanced arithmetic skills and communicates well in written and spoken English.
- Responsible for the analyses and interpretation of financial data using a variety of statistical techniques, with a focus on decision-making based on the accuracy of information.
- Ensure that all entered data that is entered is accurate and complete.
- Responsible for spotting and analysing patterns in complex data sets.
- Responsible for the review of applications and performance indicators
- Is able to be ready for work at our offices in Ikeja for 07:30.
- A quick learner
- Preference is for young, recent university and NYSC graduates.
- Must be astute, well-spoken, diligent, pay attention to detail, self-starter, willing to learn and team player.
- Finance background will be an added advantage.
- Females preferably residing within Ikeja or its environs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Outlook.
Certifications and Experience:
- BSc / MSc with 2.2 or above from a recognized university and preferably a finance background
- 2-3 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Training will be given where necessary.
Starting Salary:NGN 420,000 - NGN 720,000 (Yearly) with bonuses
Location: Ikeja, Lagos Mainland