Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and manage the data warehouse of the bank
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain data management systems.
- Design and maintain the data governance framework of the bank
- Ensure that all systems meet Union bank’s business requirements as well as industry practices.
- Integrate up-and-coming data management and software engineering technologies into existing data structures.
- Develop set processes for data mining, data modelling, and data production.
- Research new uses for existing data.
- Employ an array of technological languages and tools to connect systems together.
- Collaborate with members of DAO team on all projects and goals.
- Install/update disaster recovery procedures.
- Recommend different ways to constantly improve data reliability and quality.
- Develop and maintain the conceptual data model of the bank
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Availability of data for report analysts
- Availability of data marts for identified data domains within the bank
- Availability of a workable data governance framework
- Availability of a data model for the bank
- Availability of an up to date data warehouse
- Minimum education level –First degree with Minimum of Second (2nd) Class Lower in any degree.
- Number of years of experience - 5 – 7 years experience in a similar role
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Very good SQL and PL/SQL skills
- Database Management
- Programing skills
- Knowledge of reporting and visualization tools
- Intellectual curiosity to find new and unusual ways of how to solve data management issues.
- Innovative & Open-Minded
- Interpersonal skills
- Collaborative skills
- Communication (oral & written)
- Coordination skills