Other responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Service Coordination team and liaising with Technical Sales, DC Product specialists, and the DC operations team to ensure that the right technical solutions are designed for the customer.
- Work with the team in the entire cycle of the customer onboarding process and ensuring that detailed and realistic project implementation plans are developed for the customer onboarding.
- Builds and sustains effective communications with all stakeholders and cross-functional teams to maximize the customer experience
- Proactively identifies potential issues and drives solutions to avoid customer impact and facilitate continuous improvements.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related engineering field is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the data center or IT Facility operations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Basic understanding of Data Centre facilities such as UPS, HVAC, BMS, Access control, and surveillance systems.
Demands of the Job:
- Regular interaction with customers or other stakeholders.
- Ability and willingness to work extra hours when required.