We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Work closely with DC Operations team to raise all the required PRs and be the focal point of contact with procurement for all DC requirements.
- Assist in all vendor contracts to ensure service delivery is in line with the agreed SLA.
- Work closely with the command centre pull for Remote hands and eyes services for Customers in the DC & CLS.
- Track and report on adherence to scheduled maintenance by the operations team and vendors for DC & CLS infrastructure.
- Maintain records of all maintenance and incidents both in hard copy and scanned copies on mainyard.
- Work as the incident management officer for the DC and CLS
- Work closely with support services to ensure all site requirements in terms of consumables and supplies are maintained onsite with adequate buffers.
- Coordinate the House Keeping staff deployed to the DC/CLS, ensuring the entire DC premises are kept clean and orderly.
- Assist to prepare and submit weekly DC management update reports covering all incidents and activities for review.
- Work closely with the operations team and support services to coordinate fuel ordering and supply to ensure DC always has adequate stocks.
- Supports in managing and maintaining the Data Centre store and spares, ensuring return/replacement of spares are done as at when due.
- Provide other engineering supports to DC Operations team as may be required from time to time.
- Participates in Engineering/ technical sessions aimed at Data Centre process improvements.
- Performing other duties as requested by the DC Operations team and COO Data Center.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related engineering field.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of Data Centre facilities such as UPS, HVAC, BMS, Access control and surveillance systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability and willingness to work even at odd hours when the work demands.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.