EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Degree Certificate or its equivalent
· 'Photogrammetry & Drone Mapping/Modeling certification' with at least a 2-3 year working experience in the minimum.
- Data analysis, Data Management and Report Making Skills
- Photogrammetry and geospatial surveys
- Post processing using various geospatial desktop applications
- Analysis Reporting and Documentation according to client requirements and coordination with client for timely delivery of projects.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- Problem-solving skills
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Interpersonal skills
- Team working skills
- Document, store and archive drone data collected by pilots
- Prepares charts and tables for drone aerial navigation, to specify flight path, altitude, and airspeed of drone required for the acquisition of data that will be used to generate digital survey outputs in line with client requirement.
- Post-processing of Drone Data using various GIS and image processing software - Metashape, Pix4D, Drone Deploy.
- Compute, analyze geodetic measurements and interprets survey data from ground or drone aerial photographs or remote-sensing images to determine position, shape, and elevation of geomorphic and topographic features or other results required by client.
- Research, study, and prepare maps and other spatial data in digital or graphic form for to satisfy client requirements. May be required to work with Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
- Plans, coordinates, and assist with activities related to conducting aerial surveys and preparing topographic materials from aerial photographs and other data: Analyzes survey objectives and specifications, utilizing knowledge of survey uses, such as municipal and ecological planning, property and utility mapping, and petroleum and mineral exploration.
- Selects most appropriate and economical survey methods, using knowledge of capabilities of aerial photography and applications of remote sensing.
- Carry out estimates/costing of survey projects
- Advises client as well as ARCO management regarding flights for aerial photography and plans for ground surveys designed to establish base lines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Conducts research in surveying and mapping methods and procedures, using knowledge of techniques of photogrammetric map compilation, electronic data processing, and flight and control planning.
- May be required to direct one or more phases of technical operations concerned with preparing survey proposals, negotiating with clients, scheduling activities, conducting surveys, processing data, reviewing work quality, and training and assigning personnel.