As our Data Analyst, you will work closely with our CEO, in supporting the rest of the organization with information to promote our objectives. Your “customers” will be your Conserv colleagues and you will actively respond to their data and reporting needs..
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Develop data models, metrics, and reports that help people answer questions
- Consistently deliver reporting across the team - daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
- Participate in our sprint planning and review processes
- Iterate, Improve, and document our data efforts during every sprint
- 1+ year in a fast-paced environment in a data, analytics, reporting role
- Demonstrated proficiency in Power BI, Excel, and other reporting tools
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build rapport with diverse stakeholders
- Must be able to coach and be coached. To give and receive tough feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- SQL and other database skills not required
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.