Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all activity level data are entered on the project database (CRM) in real-time
- Work with the MIM team to ensure that all project’s reportable activities are captured on the intervention monitoring tool.
- Make daily/weekly follow-ups with MIM Officer and programs team to ensure that data collection is been done at every event/activity through the project data collection platform (iFormbuilder)
- Ensure the maintenance of the project’s database (CRM) and report emerging issues/challenges to the MERL Specialist, ensuring the database is providing data for planning and continues project implementation.
- Perform regular analysis of submitted activity data and give an update of new trends or gaps in the implementation.
- Conduct regular updates of an intervention monitoring tool to ensure that the tool remains relevant and providing the needed data
- Support in gathering both qualitative and quantitative data regularly as outlined in the project monitoring and evaluation plan
- Analyze data and contribute to monitoring and evaluation reports for multiple audiences (e.g. project team, donors, partners)
- Generate evidence-based presentations based on available monitoring data to project stakeholders
- Assist the MERL Specialist in building capacities of the KFPs (key facilitating partners) to carry out baseline/ day to day monitoring of their project’s activities
- Prepare and complete periodic appraisal, monitoring and evaluation reports fulfilling project requirements
- Collect results generated from the implementation of MIM plan and consolidate data to allow for comparison of the performance of KFPs; analyze those results and inform senior project management of any gaps or shortcomings in the attainment of project goals
- Develop supporting materials and templates for project reporting activities
- Assist the MERL Specialist with relevant training to assist field and support staff to understand and implement the MIM plan
- Ensure data quality by holding review meetings with persons collecting activity level data to review identified errors periodically
- Apply MEDA’s values in all activities – cultural sensitivity, transparency and integrity in all relationships.
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by the line manager or management
- A university degree in statistics, data science or any relevant field with a good understanding of database management and project-level data analysis.
- Strong IT and data management skills
- 5 years Demonstrable experience in managing a similar client-centred development project’s database
- Proven track record in monitoring and evaluation, knowledge in advance excel, Power Bi and iFormbuilder is an added advantage.
- Team player with excellent skills in building and maintaining relationships, networking, verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work in and with a wide range of cultures
- Creative, entrepreneurial and resourceful approach to developing and implementing an innovative solution
- Demonstrable experience in conducting training and managing mas field data collection.
- Willingness to work under pressure and to work extra hours when required
- Willingness to travel to project areas
- Appreciation and support of MEDA’s values, mission and purpose
- Knowledge of the local language (Hausa) is an added advantage.
MEDA welcomes and encourages applications from all genders, backgrounds, religions, cultures, nationalities and abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates with disabilities taking part in the selection process.
Application Closing Date: 28th October 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.