Redtech Consulting Limited
Software & Data
Are you an experienced professional with an interest in Data Analysis and looking for full-time opportunity with a full-service investment banking firm operating out of Lagos, Nigeria? This is for You!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Participate in the BI project lifecycle
- Use programming scripts and BI tools to analyze data and identify trends
- Prepare curated data sets and conduct data profiling
- Interpret data from a business perspective and create visualization reports and dashboards
- Research and implement new data analysis methods and BI tools
- Represent the organization's market positioning using data analysis
- Formulate data-driven solutions and present them to key business partners
- Collaborate with other departments and executives to make data-driven decisions
- Use data insights to modernize and streamline company operations
- Contribute to data cleansing and enrichment efforts
- Educate colleagues on the opportunities presented by big data
- Minimum academic qualification of a First degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field
- 4 - 5 years of industry experience in the area of technical expertise
- NYSC completed
- Big Data related certifications or qualifications Soft Skills and Competencies:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment Education and Experience
Remuneration: We offer a competitive salary range, bonus structure, and comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plan, and paid time off.
This is not the usual application process. Using the Dicey Tech Platform, you will experience a seamless application process, where you focus on showcasing your skills through a project portfolio and skip the usual CV/Cover Letter, phone interviews and never-ending tests. Go straight to final interviews by applying to jobs with your project portfolio. Don’t have projects under your belt? No problem. You will find practice projects and competitions to add to your portfolio and even earn cash prizes whilst you apply!
Note: We are committed to equal opportunity employment and non-discrimination. We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.