We are looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Interpret, cleanse data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex datasets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work with management to prioritise business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst.
- Create innovative dashboards and charts, this is absolutely essential.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, e.g., Dashboards, Pivot Tables, Reports and Data Manipulation, Input manually, this is absolutely necessary.
- Technical expertise in data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Intelligence, etc), databases (SQL, etc), and programming will be a bonus, not required.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (This will be a bonus, but not necessary).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings.
- Power BI, SQL, Tableau will all be bonuses, but not necessary.
- Absolute, impeccable command of the English language, this is not negotiable.
Remuneration: NGN 80,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.