In this role, you’ll be expected to:
- Provide insights and answers to business questions via deep-dive and exploratory analyses
- Support stakeholders with data and analyses for internal and external reporting purposes
- Build and support automated analytics processes to support day-to-day operations
- Contribute to the maintenance and creation of datasets
- Develop dashboards and reports that communicate insights to business stakeholder
- Strong skills in SQL and Python or R
- Strong attention to detail and investigative nature to ensure error-free, high quality, reproducible analysis
- Highly collaborative and communicative, particularly when working with diverse stakeholders
- Experience with answering business questions using statistical methods and communicating data-derived insights to non-technical audiences.
- Experience working with data from multiple sources incl SQL databases, data lakes, and API integrations.
- Experience with data visualization tools for stakeholder communication
- Experience with dashboard tools such as Looker/PowerBI
- Experience with collaborative version control tools such as Git and comfortable in the command line
- Location: Remote within UTC -1 to +3 hours
- Travel: Occasional
- Compensation & Benefits: Competitive package dependent on skills and experience, annual company bonus, and a range of employee benefits
- A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field or demonstrated self-directed learning and experience
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a role with a similar focus.
You Might Be A Good Fit If You:
- Are motivated to have a material impact on business operations through data.
- Enjoy digging through data, identifying trends, and communicating insights.
- Are committed to high-quality technical standards and building systems for longevity.
- Push through hard problems without giving up.
- Are not afraid to take on complicated systems.
- Can communicate clearly with colleagues who work, speak and think differently.
- Always try to improve as a data analyst and colleague.
We are scaling up every technology team to build on of the world’s most innovative FinTech platforms. Our technical teams are fully remote and thrive on a mix of collaboration and autonomy. We hire great people and then trust them to get work done without putting artificial barriers in front of them.
We pride ourselves on constant innovation, learning, and growth. We invest in developing our people from the weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and coaching programs plus regular feedback on your development and performance. We also set aside times in the year for you to discuss your career aspirations and goals. With this, you will have opportunities to shape your own career and play an important role in shaping a growing organization.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.