- Ability to diagnose inefficiencies in the process, people, and protocols that cause sub-optimal performance on key dairy production practices.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team-based environment, align with and influence internal and external stakeholders, and build / manage relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Exhibit extensive knowledge of dairy production system
- Understand key industry trends so that you can effectively communicate relevant insights to the customer that create value for their business.
- Perform Risk Assessment evaluations.
- Organizing the array of territory responsibilities, activities, and information to create a territory action plan designed to achieve objectives.
- Conduct producer training programs to ensure ongoing compliance with SOPs.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key industry influencers: ie: veterinarian consultants, NAFDAC, etc.
- Accommodation provided
- Must have 4-7 years of work experience
Salary: NGN 350,000 - 500,000