As a Cyber Security Engineer, you will work with the Engineering team to build secure Products, ensuring security controls are available by default and educating stakeholders on best practices and standards. You will also detect vulnerabilities and triage them with appropriate owners, use vulnerability remediation tools and practices, and follow compliance standards and frameworks.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Secure Architecture and Coding practices, that may include design reviews, threat modeling, code auditing, and security assessments on Products/Applications developed in-house or externally.
- Use AST tools to identify security vulnerabilities and remediate them early in the Development Lifecycle.
- Build automation for detecting and responding to security vulnerabilities in CI/CD pipeline.
- Expertise in security engineering, system or network security, security protocols, cryptography, and application security.
- Passion to advocate and implement Secure SDLC.
- Conduct Application penetration testing using tools such as Metasploit, Kali Linux, Burp Suite, etc.
- Identifying product coding/configuration flaws, and how attackers might exploit them.
- Evaluate technologies for improving security defenses.
- Communication in a friendly, supportive manner with software engineers or other stakeholders, helping to not only identify security issues, but also a mentor and advocate on solutions.
- Background working in Product Security/Application Security team, protecting scalable enterprise/cloud applications.
- History of implementing Product security best practices across SaaS services and applications.
- Familiarity with working on security incidents/events and investigating, remediating, and responding to potential threats.
- Run PoC's for potential new security controls/tools and determines their effectiveness.
- Experience working on crypto primitives, authentication protocols, and authorization standards (Eg: SSL/TLS, SAML, OAuth, JWT tokens), and implementations within most major cloud providers, preferably AWS.
- Experience with containers (Docker) and Container Orchestration Systems (Kubernetes/ECS), and specifically container security.
- Experience working with IT/Technical teams to roll out security controls across the Enterprise.
- Familiarity with security frameworks and risk-based security programs.
- Experience using scripting to improve security controls and investigations.
- Experience with the risks associated with financial technology companies.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.