We are looking for a customer-oriented support staff. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Attending to customers
- Take ownership of customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused on that mission.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Be ahead of the industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Minimum academic qualification of an OND
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Proficiency in English.
- Good at using Ms office Application
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized.
- A critical thinker and problem solver
- A good team player.
- Computer literate.
- High attention to details
- A friendly and professional demeanor
- High level of creativity
- An effective communicator and must possess
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
Note: Applicants should be resident in Ibadan, Oyo state capital as no accommodation will be provided.