Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide accurate, and complete information about products and services of Havenhill to new and existing customers promptly.
- Assist the technical team in providing post-installation support to customers via phone and email.
- Follow up on technical issues reported by customers and external partners of the organisation until each case is resolved.
- Assist with the gathering of data on the performance and customer feedback from mini-grid installations in host communities.
- Keep records of customer’s interactions, transactions, comments and complaints using the appropriate software and escalate unresolved issues to the right authority.
- Give appropriate information to customers on energy use, payment systems and assist in troubleshooting of installed systems.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or any related field.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- High interest in renewable energy is a must
- Ability to speak English, pidgin and a local language (Hausa, Yoruba, etc.) fluently
- Certifications or membership with professional bodies is an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of computer software and office systems
- Familiarity with CRM systems is an added advantage
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to stay calm and be respectful in communicating with stressed or upset customers.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Maintain high level of autonomy
- High level of speed and accuracy
- Be innovative and have great attention to details
- Must be excellence oriented