We are looking to hire Customer Support Representatives who will work with colleagues located remotely around the world and report to a Support Team Leader. You will be on the front line of communication with our valued customers, and will be responsible for ensuring that their experience is delightful and exceeds their expectations. In addition, you will embody the customers' feedback, pain points, successes and failures, translate and collaborate with other teams to ensure we consistently exceed expectations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Serve customers by providing an outstanding experience through available channels.
- Liaise with stakeholders within and outside of the company to assist users providing a wholesome customer support experience.
- Be a team player and work together with your colleagues to provide the best support to our customers.
- Develop support best practices to make sure we keep improving our level of service.
- Experience in an online customer-facing role using support software (Zendesk, Kustomer or similar platform - full training will be given)
- Proven ability to provide excellent service in a dynamic environment
- Experience working with external providers/vendors to ensure service to customers - a huge plus
- Excellent, fluent, native English, both written and verbally
- Open to receive and provide constructive feedbacks
- Sufficient geography knowledge
- Resilient and composed under pressure and constantly-evolving circumstances
- Availability to work flexible hours to support our global customers.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.