We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Maintain good communication with customers and provide excellent customer service experience.
- Make and receive internal and external calls.
- Attend to inbound calls, chats, and reply to emails. Proffer solutions to customers/Agents and give customers information on our available products.
- Act and communicate proactively, keeping customers/Agents informed of any issues arising
- Send registration information to intending agents who enquire about the process.
- Process waybill to be sent to agents.
- Closely Work with other departments, sharing knowledge and best practice.
- Any other task as assigned by Supervisor.
- Be online at 8 am daily to start duty
- Reply to customers correctly
- Send Waybill report at the end of any waybill processing
- Reports to the H.O.D of customer care unit of activities.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure that customers are educated on the product.
- Interact with other departments when necessary to close chats.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.