As Customer Success - Email Support, you will provide assistance to Moniepoint customers via email. Some of the key responsibilities for this role include developing customer relationships, solving customer issues, and promoting products and services.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Assist customers with queries related to Moniepoint products via Emails and deal with multiple customers at the same time.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Respond timely both verbally and in writing to all customer inquiries.
- Communicating and coordinating with your manager as necessary.
- Familiar with Moniepoint products so that you can answer questions effectively.
- To manage all daily tasks and duties related to the process with strict compliance with guidelines.
- Help in creating customer surveys, segmentation & getting feedback to improve our processes, products, and customer experience.
- OND Degree is required.
- 0 - 1 year of professional work experience, preferably in banking or a fast-paced fintech or digital banking environment.
- Experience and knowledge of customer support requirements particularly in the correspondent banking space.
- Client Service experience or Front Office experience.
- Compliance knowledge is an added advantage
- Attention to detail
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.