- Provide world-class customer service and maintain excellent customer feedback.
- Resolve customer service issues by clarifying the complaint or question, determining the
- cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem,
- expediting correction, and following up to ensure problem resolution.
- Available during work hours, Monday - Friday from 9AM - 5PM EST, for inbound phone
- calls, chats, emails and other forms of real time communication with customers.
- Investigate and follow up on questions/issues to resolve concerns in an accurate and
- timely manner - ideally in a preemptive manner.
- Monitor all our social media and digital channels for customer satisfaction issues and
- address any concerns promptly.
- Assist with operations when needed - including researching and writing copy for
- products, monitoring inventory levels, order processing and monitoring of shipments to
- make sure customers receive their orders promptly.
- Communicate with shipping and receiving staff to work through all problem orders until
- they are fully resolved.
- Willing to go above and beyond to delight and wow our customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum preferred.
- 1 - 5 years of customer service experience preferably in e-commerce.
- Exceptional customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with platforms such as Magento 2, Shopify, Zendesk and ShipStation.
- Must have a sense of urgency, efficiency and ability to adapt and multi-task.
- Able to follow directions and work independently with very little supervision to meet
- personal KPIs as well as company goals.
- A genuine interest in African products and willingness to learn more about our market
- everyday is highly preferred but not required.
- Flexible and willing to work on other assigned tasks.
- Experience working successfully in a fully remote environment.
Note: This is a full-time role in a contract to hire capacity.