The Customer Success Coordinator is responsible for the following activities:
1. Launch facilities:
- Conduct facility assessments to identify departmental stations and network availability.
- Facilitate the setting up of profiles for site champions and key persons within the facilities.
- Train site champions on key features within the system ie: adding users, disabling users, adding billing information, stock intake etc.
- Setup the various stations with tablets and test the software in real-time.
- Conduct general training for all users at the facility.
2. Customer support/aftercare:
- Provide on-the-ground support for facilities whenever the need arises.
- Enable/equip site champions to be able to conduct some basic troubleshooting on their own.
- Be an expert in our in-built customer feedback tool and empower site champions to be able to use this tool effectively.
- Frequent visits to facilities to ensure they are using our OS most effectively and efficiently
- Provide support for facilities in nearby regions/locations.
- You might be called upon to assist with the sales drive from time to time, including conducting presentations on behalf of sales representatives.
- We want every team member to succeed, so this role will receive extensive training on how to be a company expert’ before going live in facilities
Skills, attributes and experience
- A degree or diploma from a recognized university
- At least two years working experience
- Ability to drive and hold a valid driving license.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with sound judgment and first-rate problem-solving skills
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and a bias for action
- Attention to detail with a natural ability to juggle many moving parts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in the Hausa language
Salary and benefits
The starting pay is 240,000 Naira gross per month. Your salary and benefits will grow as the company continues to grow.
Our benefits include:
- We aim to provide all members of our team with flexibility. Our office in Nigeria is fully remote at the moment allowing employees to work from home.
- 21 days holidays + public holidays.
- Pension contribution.