We are looking to hire a Customer Success Coordinator who will work directly with our customers as well as the operations and product teams to make sure they have a seamless and exceptional experience with SmartWage. You will learn the ins and outs of startup life and work alongside a talented and ambitious team to scale the company to millions of users. If you excel in your role, you will have the opportunity to develop your career in our operations, marketing or product teams.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Assist our users to reap the benefits of our product by helping them understand our service and by answering their questions on the phone or via email and WhatsApp
- Use our bespoke database application to resolve queries
- Build the trust of our users by providing exceptional support throughout their experience with SmartWage
- Provide feedback and make recommendations to the product team based on interactions with users
- Process and maintain data from clients
- Become a SmartWage product expert, assisting expert with using our product and be able to assist with the queries from the team
- Our customer care line is currently open from Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm, however this is subject to change in future
- Work closely with the product team to conduct user research in the form of interviews, phone calls and surveys.
- Look for ways to improve out efficiency of our processes in Customer Success and assist with the implementation of these ideas where possible
- Document and update CS processes and guides
- Processing batch payments, reconciling advances and invoicing clients
- Collecting testimonials
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Strong academic record
- A demonstrated ability to improve processes
- Fluent in English + 1 other South African language
- An affinity for working with data and some experience using Sheets and/or Excel
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.