1. Launch facilities:
- Conduct facility assessments to identify departmental stations and network availability.
- Facilitate the setting up of profiles for site champions and key persons within the facilities.
- Train site champions on key features within the system, i.e: adding users, disabling users, adding billing information, stock intake etc.
- Setup the various stations with tablets and test the Elephant software in real-time.
- Conduct general training for all users at the facility.
2. Customer support/aftercare:
- Provide on-the-ground support for facilities whenever the need arises.
- Enable/equip site champions to be able to conduct some basic troubleshooting on their own.
- Be an expert in our in-built customer feedback tool and empower site champions to be able to use this tool effectively.
- Frequent visits to facilities to ensure they are using Elephant OS most effectively and efficiently
- Provide support for facilities in nearby regions/locations.
- You may be called upon to assist with Elephant’s sales drive from time to time, including conducting presentations on behalf of sales representatives.
- We want every team member to succeed, so this role will receive extensive training on how to be an Elephant ‘expert’ before going live in facilities
Skills, attributes and experience:
- A degree or diploma from a recognized university.
- At least two years of working experience.
- Ability to drive and hold a valid driving license.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with sound judgment and first-rate problem-solving skills
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and a bias for action.
- Attention to detail with a natural ability to juggle many moving parts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in Hausa language.
Our benefits include:
- We aim to provide all members of our team with flexibility. Our office in Nigeria is fully remote at the moment allowing employees the flexibility to work from home.
- 21 days holiday + public holidays
- Pension contribution