Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help ensure a good customer experience through quality service
- Sell the company's products
- Recommend the company's products to customers
- Receive payments from customers
- Serve as a Community Engagement Officer for the company's social media platforms
- Handle structured communications to customers
- Coordinate delivery of products to customers
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical insurance as well as feeding allowance
- Good understanding of spoken and written English.
- Good communication skills/customer service skills
- Understanding of computer/Social media selling and customer service essentials.
- Understanding of health/fitness/wellness industry. A background in nutrition, biological sciences, and related fields would be desirable
- Ability to use Microsoft Office tools, Social media marketing, and so on
- Desirable: Ability to make salads/smoothies.
- Essential: A minimum of a first degree in Communication, Arts or related fields.
- Desirable: A degree in Human Nutrition, Dietetics, Nursing, or counseling.
- Essential: Working experience in a target-driven, good customer service environment
- Desirable: Work experience in the Hospitality industry. Marketing/sales experience in a service industry
Salary: the pay is among the top 5% for entrants into the juice/wellness industry. The pay is negotiable depending on the years of experience.
The probationary period is between Three to Six months.