- Overseeing and assessing customer service staff activities, and providing them with regular performance-related feedback.
- Strategizing and monitoring the daily activities of customer service operations.
- Assisting customer service staff with duties where required.
- Training staff in areas of customer service and company policies.
- Managing cashier coverage and customer flow to ensure proficient customer service.
- Monitoring and authenticating returns, exchanges, and voids.
- Investigating and solving customer service complaints.
- Assisting with development and implementation of service policies, and explaining these to staff and customers.
- Maintaining documentation pertaining to customer service department activities.
- Performing additional duties where needed.