- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers.
- The job holder will be required to answer customer service calls/chats/emails in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner.
- Understand Customer Care and is capable of acquiring Feedback from the Customer’s Needs.
- Assists the manager with the daily operation of the call center to include the development, analyses, and implementation of staffing, training, telemarketing, scheduling, and reward/recognition programs.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Salary: NGN 60,000.