- Loan repayment follow-up.
- Respond to applicants' questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations. Devise customized recovery strategy on a case by case basis, reducing the non-performing loans owed by customers
- Minimizing customer response times by issuing reminder notices and customer statements and monitoring collection of debts in a timely manner
- Negotiating with clients on arrangements regarding payments and making recommendations to management to ensure departmental guidelines in relation to instalment agreements and the processing of monies received are adhered to
- Establish repayment schedules, monitoring repayment of debts, and adherence by debtors to instalment schedules.
- Proficiency in Computer Operation.
- Sound Risk Management experience
- Good knowledge of Lagos Island and Mainland
- Ability to recover loans in large volumes without default Experienced in repayment tracking and loan collection without a day default
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel and Word
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Enthusiastic and highly focus
- Excellent team spirit and communications skills
- Excellent Human Relations and Inter-personal skills
- Teamwork and Leadership skills
- Customer Oriented Mindset.
- The candidate must reside around Ikeja.
- 9:00am - 6:00pm
- One hour break at noon
- Work every Monday - Saturday.
We have a standard promotion and salary increase plan, welcome to submit your application and interview.