- Answer customer service calls/chats/emails in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner.
- Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers.
- Understand Customer Care and is capable of acquiring Feedback from the Customer’s Needs.
- Assists the manager with the daily operation of the call centre to include the development, analyses, and implementation of staffing, training, telemarketing, scheduling, and reward/recognition programs.
- Fluent in Hausa/Igbo Language(spoken and written).
- Excellent English Language(spoken and written).
- Understands how to work with MS Office, like Excel, Word, and Computer training Certificate will be an added advantage.
- Effective communication skills are required (oral, written, computer).
- Excellent customer service skills are necessary along with the ability to create and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- The ability to multi-task and adapt to change is critical.
- Familiar with Sports betting.
- Good Grade from any recognized institution
- Fresh graduate with Computer Science or relevant background will be considered
- Month Salary 70k - 75k.