Our ideal hire is motivated by what we're doing as a company, believes in the value of quality support, and is eager to contribute to the success of our customers. As someone who is first in line to help, your understanding of the product and our customers will be incredibly valuable.
• Spend the majority of your time helping potential and current customers by email and live chat
• Engage with customers via social media, Facebook groups and other online communities
• Optimize our internal and external documentation and processes
• Become an expert in all areas of the product
• Work closely with founders to improve our product offerings and messaging around new features
• You're an incredible communicator, fluent in written English. Your writing is clear and simple.
• You have several years of experience working in a Support or Success role
• You welcome an environment where you can do great work independently
• You take initiative and ownership to see things through to completion
• You're eager to take on challenges. When you don't know something, you embrace the chance to grow and get better.
• Your empathy and self-awareness help you intuitively and proactively solve potential customer troubles
• You're a problem solver who goes out of their way to help people - always
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Share options scheme