- To ensure the full implementation of the Customer Services strategy across the business.
- To ensure that the Customer Services function operates effectively and that the functions’ activities are aligned to the Company objectives.
- To ensure the accurate processing of customer quotations, orders, and order confirmations within agreed timescales.
- To ensure that all customer enquiries are satisfactorily managed, resolved, and closed within agreed timescales.
- To ensure that an efficient service is delivered to internal and external customers.
- To actively promote and manage the process of continuous improvement in Customer Service standards within Call Enquiries and Order Processing.
- Create and sustain a positive team environment displaying high levels of motivation and excellent team spirit.
- Participate and contribute to relevant team meetings.
- Promote effective communication throughout all levels of the Customer Services function.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Confident communicator
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and CRM systems.
- Experience in developing and refining processes to improve efficiency and the experience of customers
Proven ability to meet the agreed KPIs to drive improvements in customer service and to support resource planning
Proven ability to prioritize your workloads to meet customers’ requirements.