The CSR is the first point of contact for any customer interested in purchasing products from the company. The responsibility of responding to calls, chats, and emails from intending customers and converting them to paying customers lies on CSR.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Manages the collation and processing of field sales orders through prompt response to customers' chats, calls, and comments.
- Ensures the realization of the monthly assigned sales targets.
- Consistently ensures that Sales and marketing activities are conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with Company’s values.
- Effectively manages Orders' delivery to ensure 100% successful delivery of submitted orders and nosedive failed delivery expenses to ensure delivery of internal gross margin goals.
- Continuous minimization of the company’s financial exposure through effective management of ads.
- Builds healthy bonds with new clients through prompt and effective communication.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.