Duties and Responsibilities
- Responding to customer enquiries via chat and phone calls.
- Maintaining solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Resolving customer complaints, managing database records.
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Proficient and fluent in English Language.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to answer a high volume of calls and/or chats daily.
- Good documentation skills.
- Applicant must reside within Surulere or immediate environs.
- Preferably 22- 30 years of age
Basic Salary: 35,000 Naira monthly and extra commissions are earned based on meeting certain target monthly