- Manage incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Provide feedback
- Ensure that a clean office environment is maintained.
- Graduate of a recognized Higher Institution.
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Customer Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different
types of characters
Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be resident in Abakaliki township.