- Minimum of OND in any related discipline.
- Min of 1-year Cognate experience as Customer Service
- Proven customer support experience and track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Well Outspoken
- Active Listening
- Conflict resolution
- Effective communication
- Quick thinking
- Consultancy/Training Services Retail
- Investment Advisory Services
- Portfolio Management
- Customer Service
- Information Technology