Job Competency Requirement
- Ability to operate a help-desk, communicate with customers, provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about the FinTech products/services in a timely manner, monitor customer reviews, listen, and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Ability to update customer data on company customer management system, such data might include customer email, phone number, address bank details.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems where applicable and keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken and ensure all information management systems are constantly updated and accurate
- Ability to undertake customer/product surveys and prepare and submit reports on weekly basis.
- Ability to review and respond to suspected fraudulent service requests, queues, and transaction record to identify potentially fraudulent transactions or accounts attached with a FinTech space
- Ability to utilize custom and standard software programs (CRM) and applications as well as manual review to analyze transaction, resolves issues related to failed transactions, failed disbursement, and all other customer related issues attached to a FinTech Startup.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field with 3 years post qualification/certification experience in customer service management for an IT/FinTech space
- Application closes on the 28th February, 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview