Overseeing the end-to-end process of a customer’s journey at Hairitage to ensure 100% customer satisfaction (from the point of booking till the end of the service and even after the service). To ensure 100% client retention, driving sales, as well as working to make sure that the salon is profitable.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:6 years
Key Result Area:
1. Client Management/Customer Service:
- The face of the company and represents Hairitage to the public
- Promotes high-level customer service by making sure of the following;
- Ensures clients needs are met with respect to their hair needs and goals
- Make sure clients feel comfortable throughout their stay at the salon.
- Promotes Clients satisfaction and retention by providing prompt, professional, and personalized service.
- Interacts with the client often via mail, calls, or chats
- Attends to and resolves customer complaints in a timely manner
- Ensures clients appointments are properly logged into the salon software system timely
- Communicates with clients on how to practice healthy hair care.
- Responsible for providing service information, and helping our numerous customers by being informative, empathetic, and eager to quickly solve a customer’s problem.
- Willingness to listen, learn, and resolve any customer inquiry that crosses your desk.
- Must be extremely friendly and courteous to all customers and ensuring their needs in the salon are met.
- Ensure clients are comfortable while at the salon. Offer them water, tea, and snacks.
- Identify and contact potential customers for business opportunities.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals, surveys and periodically prepare reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Communicate with customers through phone, e-mails, and WhatsApp chats
- Act as the salon’s gatekeeper and answer questions about products and services
Key Performance Indicator:
- 100% neatness of front office area
- Ensure good relationship with customers
- 100% knowledge of ALL products and services
- Daily and Weekly customer satisfaction and feedback report
- Daily customer satisfaction survey report
- 100% politeness and calmness when dealing with customers
- Ensure accuracy of all customer data and information.
- Escalating all client complaints to management
- 100% client retention and re-booking. Must ensure repeat clients by always booking them ahead for their next hair treatment.
2. Bookings, Enquiries and Complaint:
- Ensure smooth customer onboarding and data capturing using the salon software- Timely.
- Be familiar with, knowledgeable and updated about services provided by the salon and the cost of the services.
- Be conversant with the use of Timely.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about the product, pricing and availability.
- Respond to and resolve customer service issues in a timely manner and implement an effective customer loyalty program.
- Ensure all customers bookings are properly taken, documented and scheduled with the operational staff.
- Effectively manage customers complaints at all times
- Liaise with other departments for availability to confirm bookings
Key Performance Indicator:
- Zero error for client data capturing. Client’s First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Email Address, and Mobile Number should be recorded accurately in the salon software- “Timely”.
- Adequately update clients Notes in Timely with details of their hair treatments/ relaxer services.
- Zero error for customers’ bookings.
- Follow-up to remind customers of bookings a day before the appointment and in the morning of their appointment.
- Timely update of customers’ bookings to the operational staff.
- All responses to complaints or enquiry should be 100% professional
- Escalating all client complaints to Management
- Advertise ALL salon services and Hairitage merchandise to customers when they come in.
- Ensures customers come in weekly for hair services
- Ensures customer satisfaction in order to drive sales.
- Cold calling churn customers.
- Upselling to customers
4. Invoice Record and Keeping:
- Charge clients accurately for services completed and ensure payment is collected- modes of payment are Bank Transfer or POS
- Take and keep records of all bookings for hair and nail services.
- Ensure customer data is properly updated in the Timely booking system. “Name”, “Phone Number”, “SMS Number”, “Email” and “Birthday” fields to be populated and up to date for each client in Timely
Key Performance Indicator:
- Ensuring No Cash Transactions
- Complete records of client's treatment history/service history
- 100% adequate invoicing for services rendered.
- Charge customers accurately for services provided.
- Communication Skills: Good written and verbal communication skills must be able to communicate effectively to all stakeholders.
- Planning and Time Management Skills: Ability to schedule activities and maximise time while ensuring to meet all deadlines.
- MS Office: Proficient in the use of Office Suite
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to work with a variety of individuals in a wide range of positions.
- Stress Tolerance: Ability to work under pressure.
- Managing others & Collaboration: Effectively manage subordinates and foster team spirit and collaboration.
- Attention to Details: Accuracy in record keeping and documentation.
- Organizational skills: Ability to plan own work and perform duties in an organized manner.
- Problem-solving: Ability to view situations holistically and proffer objective solutions.
- Analytical skills: Ability to think logically and solve problems occurring within normal work routine
- A patient, driven and hardworking individual who can interact with customers to create a WOW experience.
- Self-motivated, able to work with team members, flexible, friendly disposition, sound judgement
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- A BSC holder with a minimum of 6 years relevant experience
- Strong Customer Service knowledge and experience
- Very Strong Computer Skills
- Proficient with use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word