- Receive customers and address all issues concerning their faulty products.
- Prepare a Job Card for all jobs with proper classification i.e. warranty or non-warranty.
- Forward all Job Card and faulty products to the Service centre supervisor.
- Preparation of defective parts failure report (Panel, PCB & Compressor )
- Preparation of daily work report.
- Daily follow up on the engineers to confirm the status of jobs.
- Responsible for Happy calls to customers and dealers.
- Responsible for Spare part request in line with job card details.
- Responsible for Job completion feedback to the customer ·
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent ·
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications – MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in MS-Suite (especially Excel & Power-point).
- Very articulate and good in written & oral communication skills
- Preferably 35-45 years of age ·