- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner while following laid down procedures, guidelines, policies, and “scripts”;
- Resolving product or service queries in a timely manner by identifying customer needs, clarifying information, analyzing cause and expediting resolution;
- Conducting product and service quality surveys with customers and recording feedback from time to time;
- Generating leads for the sales team by screening callers and identifying potential sales opportunities;
- Supporting the collection of payments by regularly contacting dormant and defaulting customers;
- Building repeat sales and retention through strong customer relationships by focusing on the customer wants and needs;
- Working with multiple sales teams and cross-functional teams seamlessly
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related course - Sales, Marketing or Customer Service Management
- Good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English
- Fluency in at least one local dialect (Yoruba, Igbo, or Hausa) is mandatory.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Maximum of 2 years experience in a similar role. Experience working in a call center is an added advantage.
- Basic Microsoft Excel skills
Greenlight Planet offers competitive compensation, a fun, supportive work environment, and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Greenlight Planet believes in equal opportunity for all people: We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, or disability.