Customer Service Ambassador
- The Customer service ambassador shall ensure that the needs of customers are being satisfied. S/he will aim to provide excellent customer service and promote this idea throughout the organization. Candidate must be talented with exceptional customer care skills. S/he will interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and also handle and resolve complaints.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Understand customer problems by greeting and interviewing through telephone and email.
* Resolve problems by providing information and guiding clients through corrective steps.
* Educate customers and provide relevant information about products and services.
* Avoid legal challenges by adhering to product usage guidelines and instructions.
* Improve product performance by identifying persistent problems and recommending changes.
* Keep records of customer interactions or transactions by recording details of inquiries, complaints and comments.
* Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments or arrange for billing.
* Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
* Prepare invoices for products and services.
* Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records or issue service orders.
* Solicit sales of new or additional services or products.
* Recommend improvements in products, packaging, service and billing methods and procedures.
Qualification and requirements:
* Good command of English.
* Excellent communication skills with attention to detail.
* Deep knowledge and passion for customer care.
* Excellent customer focus with listening skills and conflict resolution skills.
* Excellent attitude to work and life.
* Candidate must be a people person with interpersonal skills.
* Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher).